I love nothing better than sharing what I have learned on my journey of Intimacy with Prostate Cancer™ with those who find themselves on a similar journey and eager to grow. If this sounds like you, we need to connect.
Here are six ways you can access my knowledge, experience and expertise. I have arranged these in order, from those that require the least investment to those that require the most.
- Visit my site. Come back frequently to view my blog. Over the next several weeks and months, chances are I will address your questions or issues of Intimacy with Prostate Cancer.™ Coming soon you’ll also find weekly podcasts which are another free resource. My podcast start date is discussed in the Start Here page of this site.
- Subscribe to my updates. I write one or more blog post a week. I write on intimacy – sex and prostate cancer, relationships, health and a few other topics related to improving relationships. By subscribing, you’ll get my latest thinking delivered straight to your inbox.
- Buy one of the products on my Resource page. You’ll find a growing list of products on the Resource page. All products are those that I have personally used and/or thoroughly researched and place my Honor behind. I have several of my own products in development that will appear in the coming months.
- Join Intimacy Coaching University™(ICU). Coming soon. This is my members-only site, designed to give you support, motivation, encouragement, training, and resources you need to create and maintain the relationship you desire. It’s here where you will find my Intimacy With Prostate Cancer Programs.
- Book me as a speaker. I have been speaking publicly since I was an Aide to a US Senator in the 1980’s and throughout my career as a management consultant, martial arts instructor, and men’s work facilitator. If you have an event you would like me to consider, please visit my speaking page then Email Zoe, my assistant.
- Hire me as your Intimacy with Prostate Cancer™ personal coach. Coming soon. I love one-on-one coaching, it’s something I’ve done for a few decades.With the book release and promotion right now I have limited time available for one-on-one coaching. See the Start Here page for more information on all the new things happening with my coaching program.
If you have something else in mind, other than what I have outlined, feel free to Email me. Someone on my team would be happy to communicate with you.